Apricot Glazed Chicken
- 1 roasting chicken (4 to 5 lb.)
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes
- 4 Tbsp. Doctor Sunder's Cinnamon Brain Tune™ Honey
- 1 can apricot halves in syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Makes 6 to 8 servings. Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Stuff body cavity with 1 cup grapes that have been tossed with 2 Tablespoons honey. Tie legs close to body and fold wing tips back or secure with skewers or twine. Place chicken breast side up on rack in shallow roasting pan. Drain apricot halves, reserving syrup. Set aside 6 halves for garnish. Process remaining apricots in blender with melted butter, seasoned salt and pepper and remaining 2 Tablespoons Doctor Sunder's Brain Tune™ Honey. Brush over chicken. Pour wine and 1/4 cup apricot syrup in bottom of pan. Cover chicken loosely with tent of aluminum foil. Roast at 325°F for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is tender. Baste occasionally with pan drippings to glaze. Remove foil during last 30 minutes of roasting. Serve chicken on platter garnished with clusters of green grapes and apricot halves.
Sticky Honey Garlic Shrimp
- ½ cup Doctor Sunder's Original Brain Tune™ Honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of one small lemon
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Green onion for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk Brain Tune™ Honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet add the butter. Add the shrimp and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side. Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green onions.
Doctor Sunder's Brain Tune™ Honey Cookbook
Indulge your sweet tooth all year long with Doctor Sunder's Brain Tune™ Honey’s many seasonal flavors. Use ginger honey to add depth to April’s baby carrots; spice up your July peaches with our cinnamon honey; and add some Turmeric honey to November’s Thanksgiving spread. This delightful book is filled with bits of honey lore and history to sweeten your exploration of the varied and delicious ways you can useDoctor Sunder's Brain Tune™ Honey every day.